The ISSUE IS NOT:
1. Does the H.S. have a role in saving sinners --- Since Scriptures says YES it does --- cf. Titus 3:5; Eph 1:13 etc.
2. Whether or not the H.S. dwells in the Christian today --- Since Scriptures says Yes He does --- cf. Rom. 8:9-11; 1 Cor. 3:16; 6:19; James 4:5; 2 Tim. 1:13-14; Eph 3:16; 1 Thess. 4:8.
a. To deny such is to deny the Scriptures and the power to salvation.--- Rom. 1:16; 2 Tim. 1:14.
3. To deny the fact that the Christian is led, guided, and strengthened by the Holy Spirit is to deny the teachings of the Scriptures.
4. Whether or not the H.S. has been given to Christians --- Since Scriptures says He has --- Acts
5:32; Gal 4:6; Rom. 5:5; 1 John 3:24 ; 4:13.
Rather the ISSUE IS HOW DOES THE HOLY SPIRIT INDWELL???
1. Does the Holy Spirit indwell the Christian today personally and literally in addition to the Word of God?
2. Does the Holy Spirit indwell the Christian today personally and literally separate and apart from the Word of God?
3. Does the Holy Spirit as a person immediately and without means enter into and inhabit the body of a Christian separate and apart from the influence of His Revealed Word?
a. If So!, what does He do for the Christian as a result of this bodily indwelling that is not said to be accomplished through the medium of His teaching in the revealed Word?